Have you ever felt like this?
I feel lost lately. Or rather, I've been feeling lost for a long time but I'm really talking about it now. So what happened to most of the time? I treat it like it's perhaps after all, nothing. Or I will pen it down only to delete everything I wrote at the end of the day.

It’s actually nothing much, please don’t be alarm to read this and wonder if I’m ok (laughs). Sometimes I just don’t know what I am capable of. I don’t know what “type” of person I am. If only it is as easy as classifying blood types into “A” “B” etc. At times I wish I am brainy, that I can speak and write well, have great interest in classic books like those by Jane Austen or whoever. At times I wish I am the happy go lucky type, with little concern for everything – image, eye-stares, weather, time…and yak and yak and stay happy and yep, happy with everyday. I consider too many things and I never do anything. I yearn for betterment in myself but I do nothing about it, or maybe I did something little about it.
I really admire people who have goals, who know about things, and in its opposite, people who are ignorantly contended in their little bubbles. Entrepreneurs whom we failed by their un-sellable products or tactics have more courage and drive than I do. Friends who do not busy themselves with hall activities like mad bees are just as fulfilled by reading and knowing more. He who knows nothing much finds joy everyday with meals and movies.
I just can’t do it.
I can’t read the papers when they reported Japan won the cruel bid to commercially hunt whales and feel nothing. But I did nothing. I can’t go out to play knowing my mum is cooped at home doing housework. I can’t spend the money that I am not earning. I can’t be doing nothing in hall but yet I feel I do not know anyone there. I am not happy with movies and meals. I don’t know what I want and I rather be alone at times.
By the way, I think the airport is a very peaceful place.
~ About Us ~
2 strangers met when they were 17 and they had one thing in common that made them click- they didn't like to go home. It didn't take long for both to befriend each other and there they go, starting to spend long hours chatting about almost nothing(or anything) after sucky bland classes. They don't talk about boys like most girls do at their age simply because they weren't interested. They were however, very interested in doodling, sketching, designing etc, anything that produces beautiful stuff (marked 'pass' by their very own stringent standards). But they were(and still are) nonchalant and un-ambitious: They doodle (and throw) and the next day comes.
4 years and 1 day later, Panda got frustrated seeing all the mass produced-commercialized-heavily over priced-BOOootiful (her foot is more beautiful) products gaining so much popularity and sales. Why are everyone donning street wear, buying cards worth only 1/8 of the selling price and yet, (most importantly!), unhappy with all their grand purchases?
She confided to sama sama sentiment Pig and tada! Lightning! Thunder! Acidic rain! They decided to pursue what they've always been dreaming for - a space for their creativity to be unleashed, shared with everyone, anytwo. This is a site in its toothing stage, and they would love to see it grow with your inputs, piece of work, comments, criticisms, or even simply your viewing pleasure.
Watch it grow :D
Yours truly,
Pig & Panda
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home