|
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 A note describing my life at present. There are many things I hope to do. Get this up and going successfully as all those successful stories (or even better), go backpacking and travelling across the world, learn languages like I always longed to, and do things that I want to do, WITH the freedom to do so. Work a work that is not 9-5 routined (preferably being this job of doodling and typing), and have enough moolah to support all these dreams and yet enough to give to my parents. The natural solution to all these would be to graduate, work my ass off, and hope luck comes my way that I have enough moolah to fulfil all these dreams before I hit old age. Seems to me I'm going the way of stereotyped Singaporeans. Those foreigners interviewed always say something about us not knowing how to take time off to enjoy life. I, however, am always amazed by how they Can take time off however busy for some road trips, holidays, biking with kids etc. How is it they can do it and yet it seems like an impossible task to me? Pig
~ About Us ~
2 strangers met when they were 17 and they had one thing in common that made them click- they didn't like to go home. It didn't take long for both to befriend each other and there they go, starting to spend long hours chatting about almost nothing(or anything) after sucky bland classes. They don't talk about boys like most girls do at their age simply because they weren't interested. They were however, very interested in doodling, sketching, designing etc, anything that produces beautiful stuff (marked 'pass' by their very own stringent standards). But they were(and still are) nonchalant and un-ambitious: They doodle (and throw) and the next day comes.
4 years and 1 day later, Panda got frustrated seeing all the mass produced-commercialized-heavily over priced-BOOootiful (her foot is more beautiful) products gaining so much popularity and sales. Why are everyone donning street wear, buying cards worth only 1/8 of the selling price and yet, (most importantly!), unhappy with all their grand purchases?
She confided to sama sama sentiment Pig and tada! Lightning! Thunder! Acidic rain! They decided to pursue what they've always been dreaming for - a space for their creativity to be unleashed, shared with everyone, anytwo. This is a site in its toothing stage, and they would love to see it grow with your inputs, piece of work, comments, criticisms, or even simply your viewing pleasure.
Watch it grow :D
Yours truly,
Pig & Panda
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home